As our business expands, as our business grows, Merlin Ford Lincoln is seeking talented individuals to be a part of our progressive team. We offer competitive pay plans, benefits and a work environment that is second to none. If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding career with one of Saskatoon’s largest automotive dealerships, we invite you to email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Customer Care Team Leader
Proudly doing business in Saskatoon since 1946, Merlin Ford Lincoln has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Care Team Leader in our busy Service Department. This crucial role requires a passion to provide superior customer service while offering a high quality of leadership. Merlin Ford Lincoln has upheld a commitment to value and exceptional customer service, and we know the key to our success begins with our employees.
The Customer Care Team Leader is responsible for delegating, scheduling and training service staff to achieve business objectives in a timely, safe and cost-effective manner. The Customer Care Team Leader is an advocate in providing the highest level of customer satisfaction. The successful candidate must have a strong knowledge of the market, and an in-depth understanding of all service department operations as well as strong customer relations skills.
The Customer Care Team Leader is expected to uphold the highest ethical standards, lead with enthusiasm, and inspire the best in others – EVERYDAY!
Duties and responsibilities
Under the direction of the Service Manager, you are responsible to –
· Lead the service team to meet all performance objectives including customer satisfaction, sales and related key performance drivers.
· Monitor, schedule and coordinate the daily activities of the service team.
· Create and maintain an environment and process that provides an exceptional customer experience.
· Proactively address any customer conflicts towards a positive resolution.
· Ensure customers clearly understand the service proposed and provided.
· Schedule staff to ensure there is sufficient coverage at all times.
· Provide vacation, illness and day off coverage for other customer facing service staff.
· Focus on completing all job duties each day with a positive and proactive attitude.
· Act as a professional who is ready, eager and willing to help others.
· Positively represent the Company at all times.
· Other duties as assigned by Management.
· 5+ years’ experience in a customer care environment in a leadership role.
· Excellent communication and leadership skills.
· Automotive service advisor experience is an asset.
· Knowledge of PBS software is an asset.
Car Wash Attendant
Merlin Ford Lincoln is currently recruiting for a Car Wash Attendant. This person will enjoy working in a positive, friendly atmosphere while contributing to a team driven department!
– Wash and clean interior and exterior of all sold and serviced vehicles
– Work efficiently to ensure vehicles are ready for pickup at scheduled times
– Move vehicles to pickup area
– Parts pickup and customer shuttle as needed
– Valid Driver’s License with a clean drivers abstract
– Able to work outside in all weather conditions
We thank all who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Journeyperson Automotive Technician
Are you a self-motivated experienced Automotive Sales Professional or as a Sales Professional with a proven track record of success? Do you have an interest in starting a career in the automotive industry?
Proudly doing business in Saskatoon since 1946, Merlin Ford Lincoln has an exciting opportunity for a Journeyman Automotive Technician in our busy Service Department. This crucial role requires a passion for the automotive industry while offering a high quality of knowledge and technical skills. Merlin Ford Lincoln has upheld a commitment to offering a high quality of service, and we know the key to our success begins with our employees.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Perform diagnostics, repairs and maintenance on vehicles with a focus on Ford models.
· Adjust, repair, or replace parts and components including fuel system, brakes, steering and suspension, engine and drive train, emission control and exhaust, cooling and climate control, and electrical and electronic systems among others.
· Maintain efficiency and accuracy in diagnostic work.
· Demonstrate and champion a healthy and safe work environment.
Journeyman Mechanic Status or equivalent experience
Must hold a valid driver’s license
Must have your own tools
Ford experience an asset
Automotive transmission experience an asset
Health Benefits, Wellness and Pension Plan
Employee Pricing on Products and Services
Ongoing Internal and External Training
Proudly doing business in Saskatoon since 1946, Merlin Ford Lincoln has an exciting opportunity for a Service Advisor in our busy Service Department. This crucial role requires a passion to provide superior customer service while coordinating vehicle repairs and maintenance. Merlin Ford Lincoln has upheld a commitment to value and exceptional customer service, and we know the key to our success begins with our employees.
We are looking for someone with a strong desire to succeed and convey the values of professionalism, strong business ethics and trustworthiness which Merlin Ford Lincoln has built its reputation on. The successful candidate will also possess the following attributes:
• Highly organized in all tasks.
• A desire to work in a very fast-paced, customer-focused environment.
• An ability to satisfy customers and maintain professional conduct while under pressure.
• A mature, confident attitude that manifests itself in a desire to take full responsibility for your customer’s needs and a drive to champion the team efforts to ensure the needs are met.
• A true team player that works well with others to ensure customer expectations are met.
• A demonstrated commitment to producing consistent and high quality work.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Goal-oriented, persistent, and motivated to succeed.
• Self-disciplined and possesses the ability to multi-task.
• Enthusiastic and energetic demeanor.
• Driven to provide a high quality of customer service and meet sales targets.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills.
• Valid Driver’s License.
• Good computer skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Greets customers promptly; provides timely professional service.
• Provides excellent customer service by listening to customer inquiries and requests, asking questions to identify service needs, resolving customer concerns, and sells additional services when appropriate.
• Estimates cost and completion time/settles customer accounts.
• Communicates with customer about status of work.
• Coordinates activities to ensure repair work is fixed right the first time and completed on time.
• Obtains the customer’s written approval on all repair orders at the time of the write-up or when closing additional add-on sales.
• Inspects every finished repair order for proper completion, pricing accuracy, and legibility.
• Meets or exceeds goals for add-on sales.
• Follows up with the customer to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
• Contacts customers to remind them of service appointments and/or when scheduled maintenance is due.
· Excellent communication and customer service skills.
· Knowledge of the automotive service and repair process.
· Strong Computer and Organization skills.
· Valid Drivers License.
· Competitive wages
· Health Benefits, Wellness and Pension Plan
· Employee Pricing on Products and Services
· Ongoing Internal and External Training
Currently we don’t have any open positions