The health and safety of our employees, customers, and partners is always our highest priority.
To protect both staff and customers, Merlin Ford Lincoln is strictly following the guidance of the Saskatchewan Health Authority and the Saskatchewan Government to keep you safe.
We have the following measures currently in place:
- Mandatory masks for all employees and guests
- Complimentary disposable masks are provided if you do not have your own with you
- Touchless hand sanitizing stations at customer entrances
- Physical barriers at sales desks and parts and service counters
- Frequent sanitation of bathrooms, door handles, payment machines, Service, and Parts counters.
- Proper handwashing techniques
- Closing customer lounge to reduce congregation areas
- Limiting the number of customers in the showroom
- Showroom vehicles are sanitized between every customer showroom visit
- Vehicles being serviced are sanitized upon arrival and before delivery to customers
- Reduced shuttle service
- All visitors must undergo screening questions to ensure the health and safety of our staff members and customers
- Practicing physical distancing throughout all departments
- Practicing safe greetings to avoid physical touch (ex: handshaking)
We have advised all employees to stay home if they begin to experience any flu like symptoms consistent with COVID-19 and to seek medical advice from 811.
We have also implemented ways to serve our customers without requiring their physical presence at the dealerships such as:
- Our website is equipped with the ability to complete the entire buying process online. Learn more here: https://merlinford.com/buy-new-or-used-vehicle-online/
- All our sales staff are available to connect through phone or video chat at any time
- Curbside test drives, where all necessary forms are filled out in advance and the vehicle is sanitized and ready to go in front of the dealership
- Available “at home” test drives where the vehicle is brought to you
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our customers and staff members. We are committed to serving our community by providing the highest level of customer service as you have been accustomed to. Please feel free to reach out should you have questions or concerns at this time.
Thank you for your understanding.
-Merlin Ford Lincoln