Work with Merlin Ford Lincoln
Journeyman Automotive Technician
Proudly doing business in Saskatoon since 1946, Merlin Ford Lincoln has an exciting opportunity for a Journeyman Automotive Technician in our busy Service Department. This crucial role requires a passion for the automotive industry while offering a high quality of knowledge and technical skills. Merlin Ford Lincoln has upheld a commitment to offering a high quality of service, and we know the key to our success begins with our employees.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform diagnostics, repairs and maintenance on vehicles with a focus on Ford models.
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components including fuel system, brakes, steering and suspension, engine and drive train, emission control and exhaust, cooling and climate control, and electrical and electronic systems among others.
- Maintain efficiency and accuracy in diagnostic work.
- Demonstrate and champion a healthy and safe work environment.
- Journeyman Mechanic Status or equivalent experience
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
- Must have your own tools
- Ford experience an asset
- Automotive transmission experience an asset
- Competitive wages
- Health Benefits, Wellness and Pension Plan
- Employee Pricing on Products and Services
- Ongoing Internal and External Training
Reports to: Service Manager
Pre – Owned Vehicle Sales Manager
Merlin Ford Lincoln has a rare and exceptional career opportunity! We are seeking an experienced, ambitious and career minded Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales Manager to join our management team.
If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding career; look no further! In business for 75 years, Merlin Ford Lincoln is one of Saskatoon’s largest automotive retailers. Our success is due to our team of talented and dedicated professionals. We are proud to represent the industry-leading line of Ford vehicles including the all-new Bronco, and the premium Lincoln brand. This is your opportunity to accelerate your career in the automotive industry.
Merlin Ford Lincoln offers great income potential and an incredible management team to help you grow and succeed. We consistently excel in customer satisfaction thanks to our experienced, loyal and dedicated teams.
If you are looking for a career that will allow you the opportunity to…
*Create plans and accomplish goals
*Take action and achieve results
*Make decisions, grow and develop
*Connect with new people
*Have exceptional earning potential
Then Merlin Ford Lincoln has the career for you!
COME JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
This Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales Manager position will primarily be responsible for growing used vehicle sales and providing daily support to the new and used Vehicle Sales Team. You will be actively prospecting for new business and ensuring all customers receive an exceptional buying experience. The successful candidate must have a strong knowledge of the market, and an in-depth understanding of all sales department operations as well as strong customer relations skills.
The Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales Manager is expected to uphold the highest ethical standards, lead with enthusiasm, and inspire the best in others – EVERYDAY!
· Relevant post-secondary education; formal leadership development training
· Competent with Windows and Microsoft Office programs
· Proven experience in managing sales team activities and managing sales leads using a CRM solution
· A minimum of 5 years retail and/or business to business sales experience
· A minimum of 3 years sales management experience
· Demonstrated record of accomplishment in achieving sales goals and leading a sales team
· Must meet federal, provincial and company requirements for employment
· Must have a valid Driver’s License and maintain a clean driving record
· Winning positive attitude and outgoing disposition
· Ability to provide quality customer service experiences
· Enthusiasm and ability to inspire others
· Willingness to follow direction
· Strong work ethic
· Ability to execute the sales process as directed by Management
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
· Detailed follow up and follow through
· Professional appearance
· Proven professional and respectful behavior
· Ability to work independently
· Take initiative
· Digitally savvy
· Ability to grow sales and advance in your career development
· Networking skills and community involvement
· Results based compensation plan with high earning potential
· A positive work environment
· Ongoing product training and management skills development
· Group Benefits Plan
· Company Pension Plan
· Wellness Plan
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Qualified applicants are invited to apply in confidence by submitting your cover letter and resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Remote interview process
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place